Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Six years ago, I would have never imagined the joy you would bring into my world.  You are the sweetest, funniest, smartest girl I know.  I pray that you would always love Jesus and your family, I pray that you would get to experience great things in your life, I pray for that one friend you can always count on, I pray that all these Awana verses we are learning are embedded in your heart and mind, I pray that you know nothing you do will EVER make me stop loving you.

You're actual sixth birthday, I spent most of the morning having my gallbladder removed- bad timing on my part, but it had to be done!  Nana made sure your day was great and you snuggled with me and watch Spooky Buddies.  You were an excellent nurse!  We had youre party the Friday after your birthday at the Golf Course in Kosciusko. You invited just girls and we made bracelets, ate pizza and had a good time!  You got a new bike for your birthday.  You also got out your "Wishing Star" from Disney World and wished on it for a Justin Beiber doll.  If it was important enough for the wishing star, then by George you were going to get it.  After the party, I gave you the doll, you go in the living room to get Daddy to open it and this is what I hear from you, "He has on gray underwear and he has a tattoo. Mercy me, maybe some wishes shouldn't come true... I also put a disclaimer that I bought the doll before the whole baby daddy scandal!

Precious

A six candle makes a lovely light


Thank you for being you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment